Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Smirap Designs Poster


Mike Karolos is one of my favorite graphic designers.  He works on all different things from mousepads to skateboards to t-shirts with his design project that he calls "Smirap."  Mike has lived his whole life in Greece and he works at an art studio in Athens.  Most of his work is influenced by graffiti.  He mostly created abstract design but he also does a lot of typography (which you can see in the bottom left).  If you want to check out more of his stuff go to his website - smirapdesgins.daportfolio.com or check out his store - www.behance.net/gallery/Smirap_Designs-Store/366093.  The first time I saw one of his designs I was instantly attracted to pretty much all of his works.  I think it's his style that makes me love his art.  He has a very wide variety of things you can buy at his store so you should definitely go check it out! If you looked at more of his art I'm sure you'd love it just as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment