Friday, April 27, 2012

Updated Animation

The purpose and theme of this animation was to see how I can portray something morphing from one thing to another smoothly.   Some of the changes in the parts of this animation are more drastic than others because I went from just playing around with saturation and a glow effect and then I started using filters later on.

By far, tweening made the fading the best part of this animation, the background transitions a lot nicer than I thought photoshop would be able to do.

I discovered a lot of things about photoshop while working on this project because it was my first time working with animations in photoshop so all of these things like tweening and being able to actually make things move were great discoveries.

One thing that I do not know why it happened are the white lines that show up randomly in the middle of the animation; I did not get this in photoshop but it adds a neat effect, more depth is always good I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment