Friday, October 1, 2010

Burden of a Day Logo

In this logo I experimented with a lot of new things.  In the logo project I did a lot with the pen tool.  I also fooled around a lot with different text to fit the sad theme I was going for.  Another tool I used was the bloat tool to form the puddle.  The assignment was to make a logo for a company or group so I picked the band Burden of a Day and made the feel when I think of that expression in general mixed with the dark theme of the band.  When I thought of the word sad it made me think of all the things in this logo like the puddle, teardrops, and the sad man with the top hat who looks like he's holding a lot inside.  Also, I thought the reflection matched a lot with the theme I was going for. The black and white and average use of the pen tool makes it original.

1 comment:

  1. This is sweet bro. i like how you got the dudes reflection in the grey its sick. and we still gotta hang out. haha

    ReplyDelete